BEFORE YOUR TREATMENT
- Before you arrive for EACH treatment you will be emailed an Illness screening form for Covid19.
It will be included in your reminder appointment email and MUST be completed before you arrive for your treatment.
- Please arrive no sooner than 10 minutes before your appointment. Please text me when you arrive and I will let you know when I will be ready you at
- Upon entering the front door you will be provided with hand sanitizer, and you will be required to wash your hands before treatment.
DURING YOUR TREATMENT
- I will be wearing a mask and apron to be changed after each client.
- You can wear a mask if that is what you choose, but it is not mandatory
- Hand sanitizer will be available in the treatment room
- I have a Hepa Air Purifier in the room: HEPA is an acronym of High Efficient Particulate Air. To qualify as true HEPA by US government standards, an air filter must remove 99.97% of all particles greater than 0.3 micrometer from the air that passes through. Particles smaller than 0.3 microns are still trapped by HEPA filters but effectiveness is reduced to less than 99.97% and particles less than 0.1 microns in size at higher than 99% efficiency.
BEHIND THE SCENES
- Linens, blankets, and towels will be changed and laundered for each client
- The treatment room will be cleaned and disinfected between each appointment
- All frequently touched surfaces, equipment and washroom will be cleaned and disinfected. This includes, reception des, PIN pads, door handles, light switches, oil bottles, tools etc.