COVID TREATMENT PROTOCOL UPDATE
- You can wear a mask if that is what you choose, but it is not mandatory
- Therapists are not required to wear masks, but will accomodate clients if requested
- Hand sanitizer will still be available in the treatment room
SANITIZING BEHIND THE SCENES
- Linens, blankets, and towels as always are changed and laundered for each client
- The treatment room will be cleaned and disinfected between each appointment
- All frequently touched surfaces, equipment and washroom will be cleaned and disinfected. This includes, reception des, PIN pads, door handles, light switches, oil bottles, tools etc.